What to Expect: My approach has two key pillars. Firstly, Solution Focused Hypnotherapy. This combines all the benefits of Solution Focused Brief Therapy with the transformative capabilities offered by using trance therapeutically. And secondly, Positive/Wellbeing psychology: supporting us in developing sustainable mindsets and practices to live our best lives.
Because each client is unique, I adapt how I work to best meet each situation. Within this, all clients can expect a set of common standards when working with Perma Hypnotherapy
- A no obligation, initial discovery call to establish your needs and expectations. I only accept clients when I can offer them great value. The small charge for this session is fully refundable against any future fees. I introduced it reluctantly due to the numbers of ‘no-shows.’
- A constructive, good-humoured and professional working alliance to support you in achieving your chosen future.
- Relaxed sessions. I never book clients back-to-back so it’s OK if sessions over-run. This leaves plenty of time for you to get the best value from each session.
- As and where appropriate, I will send you additional follow-up notes and exercises to compliment the work we do in our sessions together. The full compliment of content supporting the Hypnotherapy for Personal Development program extends to over 80 thousand words: the size of a novel.
- You will receive a set of hypnosis downloads which are yours to benefit from whenever you choose.
- I support all my clients in developing their abilities with self-hypnosis to help with sustaining their wellbeing for the long term.
- I maintain the requirements of registration with the Association for Solution Focused Hypnotherapy. My membership profile can be found here.
Submit your review